WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform today. Everyone on this planet is using WhatsApp. Using the messaging platform is free, all you need is internet access. You are able to communicate with your friends, family, even today employees, WhatsApp is used in the office to communicate with clients.
Today, WhatsApp is not just ours from mobile phones. WhatsApp was first launched in 2009, and new features are regularly updated from WhatsApp. In 2015, WhatsApp launched the Web feature for web / computer users.
Today, in this post I will discuss a complete step-by-step guide, WhatsApp web key and how to use WhatsApp in your web browser.
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is a feature of WhatsApp that was launched in 2015 for desktop / laptop users. This is a web portal that will work just fine with your WhatsApp applications. It’s like a mirror of your phone’s WhatsApp.
WhatsApp on your mobile is secure and private as well as WhatsApp web is secure and private. WhatsApp Web allows you to share messages, images, videos with your phone WhatsApp.
Simply scan the QR code from your phone and connect to the WhatsApp web in a web browser (choose Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and many more). You can’t connect without your phone and use your WhatsApp.
How to use WhatsApp Web on your laptop or computer
If you are wondering how to use WhatsApp Web. You need to link WhatsApp to the web with WhatsApp on your phone. WhatsApp scans a QR code to link the phone to the web. I am sharing step by step guide on how to use your WhatsApp on web browser.
I’m sure everyone is using WhatsApp on their phones today. If you don’t use it, you need to download the WhatsApp app. From the Play Store to your phone.
After installing, you need to register on WhatsApp by phone number. Once you complete your registration on WhatsApp you are ready to send messages, images, videos etc.
Now that I come to the WhatsApp web, it’s very easy for us.
Step 1. Open web.whatsapp.com in your web browser. Here you see a QR code or the right side of the screen.
Step 2. Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone too.
Step 3. Click on the tri-dot on the right side of the WhatsApp mobile home (for Android phones) Tap iOS in the settings at the bottom of the home screen.
Step 4. For Android phones, a drop-down menu opens. Here you can find “WhatsApp Web”. Click on the web option, your camera will open. Point your camera at the QR code on the WhatsApp web.
- For iOS phones, the settings page was open, here you will see the WhatsApp web / desktop option. Hit it, the camera will open. Point your camera at the QR code on the web.whatsApp.com page
- All is well and WhatsApp was connected to your computer / laptop.
- Remember, you have only logged one session on the WhatsApp web at a time.
- Now you use WhatsApp from a computer browser. Send documents, share messages, images, videos from your phone.
- From the web, you can see your friend’s image, status. You can also add / change your profile picture, status. Also, you can use your laptop camera to capture any picture.
WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop act as extensions to your mobile WhatsApp account, and all messages are synced between your phone and your computer, so you can watch conversations on any device, no matter where they are. Here’s how to use the WhatsApp browser app.
The process and interface are identical in ios 13 and iOS 14. Similar to Android 11 interface and previous versions.
How to use WhatsApp Web on ios 14 & Computer
To launch the WhatsApp web, click on its URL in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge, and click on the WhatsApp web with the WhatsApp mobile app from your phone, from there the QR code to WhatsApp in any web browser from a computer or laptop. Scan on the web. WhatsApp Web will be automatically launched in the browser and will remain active until you log out of your computer or phone.
For ios 14, here are the steps:
- Go to the WhatsApp website to link the WhatsApp web with your mobile phone app.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android mobile phone.
- Scan the QR code on the site open on WhatsApp on your phone.
- On iPhone, click Settings> WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
- Scan the QR code and tap and hold the code to pair your phone.
- On Android phones, tap the three dots at the top right from the chat pane.
- Tap on WhatsApp web and scan the QR code.
- Your smartphone account is now connected to the web version of the app.
- From there you can send and receive messages from your computer’s desktop browser.
After scanning the QR code, you can view your WhatsApp chat list directly on the web page. On the left, you can view your chats by clicking on contact to open the chat and your message history, if you save it.
At the top left of the web page, there are three icons: Status, new chat and Menu, providing a list of nested options. The status option reveals the ability to respond from the northern area at the bottom of all statuses and panels posted by your contacts. Clicking on a new chat opens a contact list on the left side of the page. From here, you can create a new group or start a conversation.
The three-dot drop-down menu helps you create a new group, change the information in your profile, search for archived chats, view started messages, change settings like notifications and chat wallpapers or log out.
How to use WhatsApp on Laptop?
We need to use WhatsApp on our computer or laptop for different tasks. For example, it is very necessary to use WhatsApp on computer or laptop to send photos, videos, files from computer through WhatsApp. There may be many more reasons, such as someone else using the mobile, so you can chat on the computer via WhatsApp.
When to use WhatsApp on a computer laptop:
- Mobile is not charged. So you can chat on WhatsApp on computer, laptop by charging the mobile.
- Even if someone else uses your mobile.
- Any file, photo, etc. in the computer that you can send via whatsapp.
- Can also be used for quick chat via keyboard.
Setup WhatsApp on PC?
One thing to know first, you are not creating a new account here. The WhatsApp account you are using on your mobile can be used on computer, laptop.
Open the web browser of computer or laptop and visit this website “web.whatsapp.com”.
Or click here directly on web.whatsapp.com. After clicking, you will see the scan page in a QR code.
Open the WhatsApp in the mobile (open).
And you will see 3 dots (.) In the top right corner of WhatsApp. Click on those 3 dots. See the image below.
Step 3: Then click on the WhatsApp Web option.
Step 4: Then the computer shows you the QR code. Scan that QR code.
• After that WhatsApp will open on computer or laptop.
Easy way to login from WhatsApp Web
This time Digital Desk: Now you can use WhatsApp from any desktop browser. Customers need to use WhatsApp Web Client for that. Messages can be sent or received through the popular messaging app via WhatsApp Web. Apart from messages, you can also send pictures, videos and other documents effortlessly.
Check out the Amazon Great Indian Festival before the Diwali offer ends.
If you want to use WhatsApp from computer, find out the way. For that, you need to pair the WhatsApp app of your mobile phone with the WhatsApp Web client on the desktop at the beginning. If WhatsApp is installed on Android and iOS devices, customers will be able to use this messaging service from the desktop.
login to WhatsApp Web
- * Open web.whatsapp.com on computer screen.
- * Open WhatsApp on smartphone.
- * Android customers select the three dot menu at the top right.
- * iPhone customers open WhatsApp Settings.
- * Now click on Linked Devices.
- * After that, Android customers select the Link a Device option. Then do it if you want biometric authentication. WhatsApp will ask you to unlock the phone if biometric authentication is not enabled on the phone.
- * iPhone customers go to Link a Device option and tap OK. If you have iOS 14 or higher, WhatsApp will ask you to unlock via TouchID or FaceID. If biometric authentication is not enabled, PIN should be given.
- * You can then enable the Keep me signed in option on the QR screen. As a result, after signing in, WhatsApp Web will be logged in to the computer automatically from the next time.
- * Now scan the QR code shown on the computer screen from the QR scan page.
Logout of WhatsApp Web
- * Open WhatsApp Web on computer.
- * Now select the Chat list from the menu above and select the Log Out option.
- * Android customers select the Three Dot menu, select the device from which you want to log out of Linked Devices, and tap Log Out.
- * iPhone customers go to the Setting option, open Linked Devices, select the device from which you want to log out, and tap on Log out.
WhatsApp Web Feature How to use?
WhatsApp Web is only a desktop client of WhatsApp. Therefore, your primary smartphone device must be connected to the Internet while using this client. WhatsApp will stop working immediately if the internet connection on the smartphone is turned off or the phone is turned off. WhatsApp is coming up with multi-device support soon to solve this problem. In that feature, even if the phone is not connected to the internet, WhatsApp can be used from the computer. But, until that feature comes to the fore, you have to keep the smartphone connected to the internet while using WhatsApp Web..
Install WhatsApp on computer
Many people may have tried a lot to install WhatsApp on the computer. Earlier, some people could not install WhatsApp directly because it could not be installed directly on the computer. Again those who are advanced they have been able to do so using a different Android emulator. But before that, you could use WhatsApp using a computer browser. The computer version of WhatsApp has been released a few days ago. Anyway, now I will show you how to install WhatsApp on your computer.
- http://www.whatsapp.com/download Go to this link and download the WhatsApp software
- When the download is complete, install it like any other software.
- Once installed, open it.
- See the QR code. Take your mobile in hand. Open WhatsApp.
- Android is: Open Whatsapp> Menu> WhatsApp web
- If iPhone: Open Whatsapp> Settings> WhatsApp web
- Click on Menu and click on WhatsApp web.
The QR code scanner will open. Now hold the mobile on the QR code in front of your computer screen so that the code is scanned. Scanning the QR code will automatically open WhatsApp on your computer. If the QR code is not scanned, increase the brightness of your computer and try again. And of course you have to have internet connection on mobile and computer.
If necessary, you can log out / login from WhatsApp to your computer. But to avoid the hassle of repeatedly scanning the QR code, keep checking the ‘Keep me signed in’ option.
What you need for the WhatsApp web
- WhatsApp requires a WhatsApp account to use WhatsApp.
- Access Internet access must be available on computers and mobile devices.
- Your computer or laptop should have the latest version of your browser
Setting up the WhatsApp web
- Once these elements are available you can easily set up WhatsApp Web:
- If you use a PC, open your browser and go to web.whatsapp.com.
- WhatsApp To connect to the WhatsApp web, you will see a QR code that you need to scan.
- You can access the QR code scanner from the WhatsApp mobile app by tapping Menu> WhatsApp at the top of the screen.
- The PC QR code will appear on the PC screen when the camera on the back of your phone is pointed at it.
Within seconds of scanning the QR code, WhatsApp Web will automatically connect your phone to your PC. There will be instant sync between WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Mobile. As soon as you have connected WhatsApp to your computer, you will start using it online.
WhatsApp Web: Is It Safe?
As a result of initial criticism of WhatsApp’s lack of security, it now boasts of its ability to encrypt all its messages end-to-end. The WhatsApp web app is also affected by this.
If you use WhatsApp for your phone or via the WhatsApp web, it’s best to practice the best WhatsApp security to understand how secure your photos are on WhatsApp. This will help if you open the WhatsApp web from a camouflage window whenever you need to use it on another computer, for example.
WhatsApp is a unique work of the web
If you have to take part in a long conversation, typing on the keyboard is easy. Moreover, WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Business work very well together and if you want to take care of several customers together, you will find it convenient.
In addition to using keyboard shortcuts, you can also use the mouse. For example, Ctrl + Shift + [will take you to the previous chat, and Ctrl + Shift +]
Multiple WhatsApp web
If you want to use two WhatsApp apps on your smart phone, you need to download two WhatsApp apps. We know that only one WhatsApp can be used on a mobile but this way you can use two WhatsApp on your phone.
Method 1: Gb WhatsApp
Gb WhatsApp is a messaging app like WhatsApp. The biggest difference between WhatsApp and Gb WhatsApp is that here you will find more features than WhatsApp. On Gb WhatsApp you can do photos, videos, audio, status, group messaging etc. like WhatsApp.
Step 1: Download Gb WhatsApp
Gb Whatsapp you will not find in the playstore because it is a third party application This app does not follow any rules. However, you can download from any Gb WhatsApp Web by searching on Google.
Step 2: Install Gb WhatsApp
After downloading Gb WhatsApp by searching on Google, install it on your mobile. Like other apps, it will be installed in a few seconds.
Step 3: Open Gb WhatsApp
Once Gb WhatsApp is installed on your mobile, open the app.
Step 4: Enter your number
When you open the app, it will ask for your mobile number. Enter your second number here. The number you want to launch WhatsApp.
Step 5: Enter Otp number
Now, just like WhatsApp, the number very fiction code will go to your mobile. If you click on the Verify button with the code here, your whatsapp will be turned on.
Gb WhatsApp is the best way to use 2 WhatsApp on 1 mobile. Many people use it.
Note – Gb WhatsApp Mod version on your mobile before downloading it on Setting >> Security >> Unknown Source.
Gb WhatsApp Features
- Here you can send 90 photos at once and no more than 10 can be sent to the original.
- You will get the facility to edit before sharing the picture.
- You can add 600 contact numbers here and no more than 250 can be added to the original.
- Here you will get the facility to Disable Last Seen Hide and Call.
- If you are busy with any work, you can give auto reply with Gb WhatsApp. This means that if someone massages you, he will get an automatic reply.
- You can hide the blue trick to show yourself offline.
- From here you can share 30 mb video and not more than 16 mb in the original.
Note – Gb WhatsApp is a third party application that you will not find in the Play Store. There is no Secure. This means that there is no guarantee that your message or video calling is being shared somewhere else.
Method 2: Use two WhatsApp on smart phone
Since Gb WhatsApp is not secure, many people may not like it. For them, it is an easy way to use two WhatsApps in one phone. Here we will clone WhatsApp. Follow the rules below for that.
- First go to your mobile settings.
- Now there is an option called App cloner from below, click on it.
- Here you will see your mobile apps, select WhatsApp from here and click Clone Whatsapp.
- Now go to Create another account and create a new WhatsApp account.
- Now verify the number with your second number.
Note – App cloner option may not be available on all mobiles. Those who do not get it on their mobile can download Parallel space or any other clone apps from Playstore.
How to use Parallel space on mobile
Parallel Space A clone app means that any app downloaded to your mobile with these apps can be made into two separate accounts.
First download and install Parallel space from Playstore.
- Then the app will ask you for some permission. Allow and click the Start button.
- Now you will see all the apps already installed on your mobile. Select WhatsApp from here.
- If you want, you can select many apps at once, then click the Add to parallel space button.
- Then a clone WhatsApp will appear in front of you where you can open another account and run another WhatsApp.
Logout of WhatsApp web
- Here I show you how to log out of WhatsApp web after use.
- Go to WhatsApp web or desktop for iOS
- Click on the three dotted options on the screen. Tap Logout.
- You can leave WhatsApp from the web.
- For Android phones. When you go to log out.
- Open WhatsApp Web. Click on the three dotted options A drop-down menu was open. Find the logout option here and click on logout from the WhatsApp web.
Logout of all Devices
You can create logout WhatsApp from all devices like WhatsApp web, desktop and portal from your mobile at once.
For Android users, please open your WhatsApp app on your phone. Tap the three more alternate locations.
Click on the WhatsApp web option. If you want to logout from a WhatsApp web device here, you can hit the “Logout from all devices” option in the option and immediately you can logout from all devices where WhatsApp is open even now.
For open settings of iPhone and then you click on WhatsApp web / desktop. You see the “Logout from all devices” option. Once you tap on WhatsApp, it will log out of all devices.
Download WhatsApp on your desktop
WhatsApp is now used on the desktop without a browser. Install the WhatsApp desktop application on your computer by downloading the WhatsApp desktop application setup file form whatsapp.com/download/
After downloading the .exe file, please open it and install it on your desktop computer.
Note that desktop applications are working on the following operating systems.
Windows 8.1 or newer
MacOS 10.10 or newer
You can use it like WhatsApp web.
Q: Is WhatsApp web safe to use?
You open the WhatsApp web from a web browser. It simply connects to your phone. You can’t work on the WhatsApp web without your phone. You are only logging into the WhatsApp web for one session at a time. After a few minutes, it automatically shuts off when you use WhatsApp Web.
Q: Does anyone know that I am using the WhatsApp web.
Able to detect whether you use WhatsApp Web. Text typing or attaching a photo is all the same as phone and web.
Q: Is mobile data saved when I use WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web A mirror of the WhatsApp app is the WhatsApp app connected to your web. Without the Internet, you are unable to use your WhatsApp on a desktop or browser. Mobile data is of course required on the WhatsApp web.
When you can’t use WhatsApp on a computer laptop?
To use WhatsApp on a computer, the WhatsApp account is open on the mobile or tablet, the device must be connected to the Internet. If the internet is turned off, WhatsApp will logout on the computer. And you have to sign in completely, with the WhatsApp account of that mobile or tablet. (I will let you know how to sign in at the end of this article. Find out the rest of the important information first)
What do you need to use WhatsApp on a computer?
I want to have Whatsapp in your smartphone and internet connection in computer, laptop.
Note: There is no need to create any new account. So there is no need for a separate mobile number.
How does the WhatsApp web work?
WhatsApp does not have all the features that are available in the mobile app on the web. The mobile app needs to work – in fact, it can’t work without it. Your phone must be available to connect and use the WhatsApp web.
Basically, it is a clone of your mobile device. You will be notified as soon as the incoming messages on the WhatsApp web reach your phone. If your phone is not connected or off or connected while you are offline, you will not see a message on the WhatsApp web.
While this makes WhatsApp less useful than other chat apps, it allows WhatsApp Web to be more secure than some chat apps.
What is the location of WhatsApp web QR code?
What’s It is possible to add contacts to WhatsApp by scanning a WhatsApp QR code that can be made available to your friends and family.
- If you reset your WhatsApp account or delete your WhatsApp account, your WhatsApp account will not expire. You should share your QR code with people you trust.
- WhatsApp QR code can also be forwarded to other people who can scan it and add you as a contact. That way, they can instantly exchange messages with you.
- Mobile Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile device.
- On your screen, you will see a vertical bar with three dots. Tap the bar to open more options.
- Now click on the settings button
- Next, tap the QR icon next to your name.
Don’t worry about the WhatsApp web. If you want to use it extensively, you must use WhatsApp Web / Desktop. Use a browser or install an application on your desktop. Share it with your friends or show it to your friends and make yourself a hero.
If you encounter problems while using the WhatsApp web, please comment below. If you have any more updates about this, please share with me in the comments.